Mohave County: Travel
Mohave County Arizona is the gateway to Northern Arizona and the Grand Canyon. The county includes Route 66, I40 and US 93. This page lists travel related links for Northern Arizona.
- Kingman Airport & Industrial Park (www.kingmanairportauthority.com)
Site has information about the Kingman Airport and adjacent industrial park.
- Arizona Crossroads (www.arizonacrossroads.com)
A site by the City of Kingman promoting the area as Arizona Crossroads.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Profile)
Rent a car online. Enterprise has mulitple locations in Mohave County including Lake Havasu City, Kingman and Bullhead City.
- Amtrak (Profile)
The Southwest Chief rolls through Kingman from Chicago to Los Angeles with stops in Albuquerque, Gallup, Winslow, Flagstaff, Williams, Kingman, AZ and Needles, CA.
- Bureau of Reclamation: Lower Colorado Region - Hoover Dam (www.usbr.gov)
The US Bureau of Reclamation is the official site of the Hoover Dam and has information about visiting this site on US93.
- Budget Truck Rental (merchant profile)
Rent a truck online. You can pick up at Kingman Truck Rental [3424 N Evans] or Hilltop Car in Bullhead City.
Category Hits 2336
*This is an affiliate link.